THE Direct Anterior Resin Masterclass: Reconstructing the Complex Case
20th & 21st June 2019
£1,200 Including VAT
The Campbell Academy and Jason Smithson are delighted to announce a 2 day Hands on Advanced Composite Course.
• UNIQUE COURSE IN THE UK
• Real life clinical scenario: treat three anterior teeth simultaneously on one model in real time
• Resin Veneer For Reconstruction Of Worn Teeth, Peg Lateral And Discolored Tooth
• Two-Day Intensive Class: 75% hands-on with evidence based data
Conventionally, discolored teeth and advanced wear cases are treated with indirect restorations: crowns and veneers. This approach is well based in the literature and over time, has proven highly successful, however, in some cases it may prove expensive in terms of overall cost, treatment times and most critically loss of tooth structure.
This Master class is designed to allow the experienced practitioner to confidently approach more challenging anterior cases with direct resin in combination with a sound understanding of functional occlusion.
What You Will Learn
• A simple approach to the direct resin veneer: create masterpieces easily and predictably.
• How to handle the peg lateral and microdont teeth
• Functional smile design.
• How to handle complex cases such as discolored and misaligned teeth with direct resin in conjunction with simple predictable home whitening.
• An intuitive approach to reconstruct worn broken down teeth creating functional occlusions with direct resin. To include increasing the vertical dimension and re-establishing anterior guidance.
The practical class is a natural partner to the presentation: all aspects will be covered on a single typodont model in a user-friendly manner, which is applicable to the General Practitioner and Specialist alike. Dr Smithson throughout will carry out each exercise in a stage-by-stage “Follow my Leader” fashion with close support.
The approach is casual and delegates are encouraged to ask questions as they work.
• The Resin Veneer for the discolored tooth (lateral incisor)
• Reconstruction of the worn tooth (Central Incisor)
• The Peg Lateral Incisor
You can find out more and download our brochure by clicking here.
LOOKING TO ATTEND JASON’S TWO DAY HANDS ON COMPOSITE AND RESTORATIVE COURSE?
Contact us by calling 0115 982 3919 or email us at email@example.com