February – October 2019
£12,000 Including VAT
10% OFF – If you bring a friend we would be delighted to offer you BOTH a 10% discount off the price of one of our courses.
20% OFF – If you bring three friends then we can give you ALL a 20% discount.
The Year Two Implant Course has been designed to give dentists who have a foundation in straightforward implant dentistry, a launchpad into more advanced and complex treatments.
Ever since The Campbell Academy has been in existence we were clear that we wanted to provide a pathway for dentists to reach in excess of 50 implants per year and to travel from straight forward to complex implant cases. The Year Two Implant Course is the next step in providing this pathway and we are extremely excited to be in a position to launch this course for the first time in 2018.
The course has been designed to give dentists who have a foundation of straightforward implant dentistry, a launchpad into more advanced and complex treatments. As a delegate you will have attended our Year One course or equivalent and will have some experience placing implants in your own practice.
You will work towards our philosophy of a 3-5 year pathway to implant excellence, aiming to place a minimum of 50 implants per year. For the more experienced delegate there will be the opportunity to take on advanced and complex cases under the supervision of our experienced faculty of implant dentists.
The course consists of 15 days and will be an extremely flexible format. Delegates have a selection of 3 day Live Skills courses and Master Classes to choose from allowing delegates to map their preferred implant pathway. For more information please get in touch.
1. To consolidate previous implant learning and revisit the aspects of straightforward cases
2. To expand treatment planning skills into more advanced cases focusing on careful risk assessment and patient selection
3. To become competent in CBCT interpreting and reporting with our 3 Day CBCT Master Class with Michael Bornstein
4. Introduce advanced concepts via our 3 Day Live Skills courses which include Aesthetic Live Skills, Sinus Grafting and Immediate Full Arch Loading.
5. To have access to further implant Master Classes with national and international experts.
6. Allow flexibility for delegates to map their preferred implant career pathway.
7. To help and support delegates towards the RCS Edinburgh Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
Key Features of the Course
1. 15 days of teaching including 3 clinical mentoring days
2. A course which is heaped full of hands on and practical elements
3. An interactive, fluid, movable programme which respondsto the needs of individuals.
4. An exception faculty and state-of-the-art training facilities
5. Online collaboration and discussion between delegates and faculty in between course modules
You can find out more and download our brochure by clicking here.
If you would like to book onto this you can contact us by calling 0115 982 3919 or email us at email@example.com